Dear public,
domingo, 26 de mayo de 2024
A teen problem
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
A teen problem
Dear public, I have a problem, I have a lot of pimples in my face and I do not know how to eliminate them. Nowadays I am trying to drink wat...
-
Percy Spencer ¿Who was Percy Spencer? The inventor was born on July 9, 1894 in Howland, Maine, he was a smart child, but he left grammar ...
-
Dear public, I have a problem, I have a lot of pimples in my face and I do not know how to eliminate them. Nowadays I am trying to drink wat...
Hello Bianca! It's a pleasure to help you, like everyone else, the pimples come out due to the same stress, I recommend you go to a dermatologist so he can help you with your skin care.
ResponderBorrarHi Bianca, I recommend that you do not scratch your pimples or else they will not disappear or they could leave a scar, put on a special cream (I recommend bioclean cream) for your pimples, and use sunscreen every day, and also keep a balanced diet, and in this way little by little the pimples will disappear, ¡good luck Bianquita! 😊
ResponderBorrarHi Bianquita, i read you letter, and i understand you, completely, i know it is frustranting when you dont see good changes, but is a process, while dont touch your face, drink water, and is so important go with the dermatologist. I hope you are okay, Bainquita. Luck
ResponderBorrar